Questions on Verification of Status
- How can I find a doctor who is certified in Nuclear Cardiology?
- I am in the credentialing process in my institution and the board needs verification of my certification status. I can’t find my certificate, so what should I do?
- Does the CBNC provide verbal verification of certification status?
- Does the CBNC provide written verification of certification status?
- I seem to have lost my certificate. How can I get a replacement?
You can find this information in APCA’s Directory of Certificants. Searchable fields include last name, state and country.
Note: It is the responsibility of the Diplomate to keep CBNC apprised of address changes.
You may verify your status virtually through APCA’s Directory of Certificants, a searchable database, or you may order a replacement certificate for a fee of $20. Click here and fill out the required information. CBNC Staff will be notified of your request and contact you via email response for payment.Return to Top
Yes, you may contact the CBNC office at +240.631.8151 or send a request in writing to fax +301-424-0875.
Yes, you may contact the CBNC office at +240.631.8151 and staff will be happy to guide you to a Status Verification letter which is available by logging into your MY APCA account. You will be able to print the verification at any time. Return to Top
CBNC can have a replacement certificate mailed to you. Please be aware that the CBNC office does not maintain copies of certificates. Therefore, it will take 2-3 weeks from receipt of the request and payment to have the replacement mailed.
Cost for a replacement set (two certificates) is $20. Orders will be processed once the request and payment is received by staff. Click here and fill out the required information. CBNC Staff will be notified of your request and contact you via email response for payment.