Applications are accepted online only.
Our online application allows applicants to complete the application process entirely online without mailing any documents. The online process walks applicants through the following steps:
- Register or log in to your MY APCA account
- Read the How to Apply Guide
- Fill in the application form
- Upload supporting documents
- Print a copy of your application for your records
- Submit payment via credit card
Applications made online must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the deadline date listed to qualify for that fee. The 2022 online application window will open on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 and will close on Thursday, October 13, 2022.
You can find your receipt within your MY APCA account under the Resources tab. Each receipt contains a date stamp and serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our system. Please allow a minimum of 7-10 business days for application review and check your email frequently for any correspondence from CBNC. Applicants may return to the site at any time to update their contact information. Please refer to our FAQ section for additional details.
- The online application will not allow you to upload additional documents after payment has been submitted. Therefore applicants are strongly advised to carefully review all supporting documents prior to submitting payment.
- Applicants who submit applications with missing supporting documents will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Payment must be made by credit card. CBNC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
The following statements apply to all applicants:
- To be considered complete, applications must be filled in completely, payment must be provided and all required documentation must be uploaded or sent electronically.
- Incomplete applications are subject to a nonrefundable $75 Incomplete Application fee.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to read the CBNC How to Apply Guide as they are bound by the policies and guidelines contained therein.
- All applicants are required to review and accept APCA Compliance Policies. All applicants must acknowledge receipt and agreement with this document prior to beginning an application and are bound by the policies contained within.
- Applicants will receive automated notifications regarding the status of their application. Please include *@inteleos.org and *@pearsonvue.com in your list of allowed email senders.