The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBNC 2017 Exam Dates - November 27 - December 15, 2017 Wednesday, December 28
- CBCCT 2017 Exam Dates - September 18 - October 6, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- CBCCT 2017 Certification & Recertification Registration Opens - March 31, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- CBCCT Candidates Can Start Scheduling 2017 Exam - March 31, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- ASNC - Nuclear Cardiology Today: Best Practices for Today, Innovations for Tomorrow - Chicago, IL - April 21 - 23, 2017 Friday, February 24
- ICNC 2017, Nuclear Cardiology & Cardiac CT - Vienna, Austria - May 7 - 9, 2017 Friday, February 24
- SCCT Annual Board Review and Update - Washington, DC - July 5 - 6, 2017 Friday, February 24
- SCCT Annual Mtg. - Washington, DC - July 6 - 9, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- 2017 Nuclear Cardiology Board Preparatory Course - Kansas City, MO - September 13 - 14, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- ASNC Annual Mtg. - Kansas City, MO - September 14 - 17, 2017 Tuesday, December 13