The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBNC 2017 Exam Dates - November 27 - December 15, 2017 Wednesday, December 28
- CBCCT 2017 Exam Dates - September 18 - October 6, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- CBNC 2017 Certification & Recertification Registration - June 1 - October 16, 2017 Thursday, June 1
- CBCCT 2017 Certification & Recertification Registration - April 17 - July 25, 2017 Tuesday, December 13
- ASNC - Nuclear Cardiology Today: Best Practices for Today, Innovations for Tomorrow - Rosemont, IL - April 20 - 22, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- SCCT Annual Board Review and Update - Grapevine, TX - July 11 - 12, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- SCCT Annual Mtg. - Grapevine, TX - July 12 - 15, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- 2018 Nuclear Cardiology Board Preparatory Course - San Francisco, CA - September 5 - 6, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- ASNC Annual Mtg. - San Francisco, CA - September 6 - 9, 2018 Wednesday, October 25