The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBCCT 2018 Certification & Recertification Application Period: April 16 - August 1, 2018 Wednesday, January 10
- CBCCT 2018 Exam Dates - September 25 - October 25, 2018 Wednesday, January 10
- CBNC 2018 Certification & Recertification Application Period: June 1 - October 10, 2018 Friday, February 23
- CBNC 2018 Exam Dates - November 13 - December 7, 2018 Friday, February 23
- 2018 Nuclear Cardiology Board Preparatory Course - San Francisco, CA - September 5 - 6, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- ASNC Annual Meeting - San Francisco, CA - September 6 - 9, 2018 Wednesday, October 25
- SCCT Winter Meeting - Dublin - January 24 - 25, 2019 Tuesday, July 24
- SCMR Annual Meeting - Bellevue, WA - February 6 - 9, 2019 Tuesday, July 24
- SCCT Annual Meeting - Baltimore, MD - July 11 - 14, 2019 Tuesday, July 24