The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBNC 2019 Exam Dates - November 6 - December 3, 2019 Saturday, February 23
- CBCCT 2019 Exam Dates - September 17 - October 10, 2019 Thursday, January 10
- CBNC 2019 Certification & Recertification Application Period: May 30 - October 10, 2019 Saturday, February 23
- CBCCT 2020 Certification & Recertification Application Period: TBA Winter 2020 Friday, September 6
- SCMR Annual Meeting - Orlando, FL - February 12 - 15, 2020 Wednesday, April 3
- SCCT Winter Meeting - Tel Aviv - January 2020 Wednesday, April 3
- SCCT Annual Meeting - Seattle, WA - July 16 - 19, 2020 Friday, September 6
- 2020 Nuclear Cardiology Board Preparatory Course - Washington, D.C. - September 23 - 24, 2020 Wednesday, October 9
- ASNC Annual Meeting - Washington, D.C. - September 24 - 27, 2020 Wednesday, October 9