How to apply for CBCCT examinations:
Applications are accepted online only.
Our online application allows applicants to complete the application process entirely online without mailing any documents. The online process walks applicants through the following steps:
- Register for an online account
- Read, download & print the appropriate candidate bulletin:
- Fill in the application form
- Upload supporting documents
- Print a copy of your application for your records
- Submit payment via credit card
2018 applications will be accepted beginning on Monday, April 16th and must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Friday, June 15th to qualify for the regular registration fee. Late applications will be accepted online until 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 1st for an additional fee of $200. The application period will close at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on August 1st , 2018. Click here to view all important dates and fees.
Please keep a copy of your receipt. Each receipt contains a date stamp and serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our system. You will be notified via email once CBCCT staff begin review of your application. Please allow a minimum of 7-10 business days for application review and check your email frequently for any correspondence from CBCCT. Applicants may return to the site at any time to check the status of their application and/or update their contact information. Please refer to our FAQ section for additional details.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICANTS
- The online application will not allow you to upload additional documents after payment has been submitted. Therefore applicants are strongly advised to carefully review all supporting documents prior to submitting payment.
- Applicants who submit applications with missing or incorrect supporting documents will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Payment must be made by credit card. CBCCT accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
The following statements apply to all applicants:
- To be considered complete, applications must include the application form, payment and all required documentation.
- Incomplete applications are subject to a nonrefundable $75 resubmission fee.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to read the appropriate candidate bulletin as they are bound by the policies and guidelines contained therein.
- All applicants will are required to review the CBCCT Testing Information and Policies Guide. All applicants must acknowledge receipt of this document prior to submitting an application and are bound by the policies contained within.
- Applicants will receive automatic notifications regarding the status of their application. Please include *@cbcct.org, *.apca.org and *.pearson.com in your list of allowed email senders.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.